Just 2 Imagine Tutors is responsible for collecting, processing, storing, and safekeeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities. We manage personal information in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which went into effect on May 25, 2018, and The UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) which went into effect on January 1, 2021.
We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number ZB512321
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email@example.com.
Our Privacy Statement governs any kind of processing where we are acting as a data controller or co-controller (including collection, use, transfer, storage, and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons. This statement applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, from persons located anywhere in the world.
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
1. We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it
2. We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimize the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
3. We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as providing you with calling booking services, joining the membership, providing you with membership services, sending you newsletters, updates and information, etc.
4. We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within our policy, or with your prior consent;
5. We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
6. We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
7. Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
your name, as a client
your email address
your phone number
your child’s name
your child’s academic information
SMS messages, direct messages, email messages or messages on other apps or platforms we choose to use.
your payment and billing information
any other documentation you give us
We can confirm that the data you provide to Just 2 Imagine Tutors is held as securely as possible, bearing in mind no platform can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Your data will not be used for anything other than the functioning of the services we provide. We will never give or sell your data to any third parties for any reason whatsoever.
The only times we will share your information are:
(1) to disclose information in the case of a safeguarding issue, or
(2) because you ask us and give us permission to share your information with someone else
We hold your data until the contract finishes, when we will delete all electronic records and return any paper documentation to you. There are exceptions to this:
Any data related to safeguarding, accidents or incidents you share with us must be held until the child turns 21 years and 3 months of age.
Contracts, consent forms, information sheets, invoices and payments must be held for 7 years.
We may ask you if you would like to opt-in to receiving communication from us once the membership contract is finished so we can keep in touch.
We will collect information from you when:
1. You sign up for our newsletter or mailing list
2. You download an opt-in
3. You join a course, membership, or programme
4. You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
5. You post on our social media channels, website, or blog
6. You work with us in a business capacity
We may use the information collected to:
1. Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
2. Create a profile for you on our site
3. Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
4. Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer
5. Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so
6. Notify you about changes to our service
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
1. You have consented
2. For the performance of a contract
3. For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
4. To protect the vital interests of your or another person
5. It is in the public interest
6. It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons, or minimised and retained.
Any health data collected from you have special protection and is limited to that permissible by law.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted processing, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you (every email will contain one at the bottom). It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
We use website analytics to provide the best user experience and service to you and to evaluate and improve our site. We utilize third-party data analytics service provider Wix to improve our visibility and to monitor website browser behaviour and navigation across our site.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies. Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
Number of visitors to our site
Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks, and browsing methods
Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
Page response times and any download errors
Other technical information relating to end-user devices, such as IP address or browser plug-in
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website www.karaprimarytutor.com
We continually review our privacy practices and may change our policy and privacy statement from time to time. When we do this an amended privacy statement will be placed on our website at jigsawphonicstutoring.com
This privacy notice was published on 01.01.2023 and last updated on 13.02.2023.
If you are concerned about how we are collecting, using, and/or sharing your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, Kara Cook at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading this policy. We will endeavor to follow the terms of this policy to safeguard privacy practices.
JUST 2 IMAGINE TUTORS
helping your child read with confidence