I help your child become a confident learner
As a KS1 teacher at a primary school in England, I was inspired to help children develop their reading and writing skills.
Several years later, I started my online tutoring business, Just 2 Imagine Tutors, to support children's learning. Now I can teach children from across the UK and overseas with online learning.
I am a qualified teacher, online tutor, and primary reading expert devoted to education and promoting an inclusive philosophy that 'All children can learn!'
Outstanding Primary Teacher
to Expert Reading Tutor
Owner of Just 2 Imagine Tutors since 2020
Official Jigsaw Phonics Tutor
Specialised in Literacy and Dyslexia support
Member of The Tutors Association
Qualified Teacher, QTS UK
24 years of teaching experience
Master of Arts Early Years Education, UCL
Reading Specialist, UVA
Bachelor of Arts in English Education (Primary)
“Magic is believing in yourself,
if you can do that,
you can make anything happen!”
Johann Von Goethe.
This is my motto which I live by!
I teach my students to have perseverance,
determination and a positive growth mindset.
My Mission is to help kids become happy, confident learners
When I'm not teaching my Year 1 class, you can find me in my office tutoring kids on Zoom or teaching a small group online reading class!
I also love my garden and going for long walks in the countryside.
5 Fun Facts About Me
1. Mum to my charming teenage son, Dylan (named after my favourite poet).
2. I saw my favourite teacher, the day I got my first teaching job! I was working at a department store when I got the call.
3. Kitty mummy to Lulu, a very loving, tortie lioness with attitude (when she meows it's more like a roar).
4. My hubby and I secretly love to watch Judge Judy.
5. I have to have a cuppa every day for tea time!